1. Refund Policy
a. If you wish to cancel your membership within 3 days (ending midnight of the 3rd day) of your initial signup date, Trivesta will issue you a full refund for any charges that have occurred as part of your membership activation. Your refund will be processed 3-5 business days from the cancellation of your membership and will be issued in the same form of payment as it was received.
2. Cancellation, Termination, and Refund Policy
a. You may cancel your membership at any time, after the initial 60 day activation period, by emailing email@example.com or calling 866-902-2111 and then following the specific instructions provided to you by Trivesta.
b. Upon termination of the membership by either party for any reason:
- Trivesta will cease providing you with a membership and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- Many services Trivesta provides are annual memberships and will stay active up to 1 year after the start of the billing cycle and therefore a cancellation fee will be charged upon termination of the account if it is cancelled within the initial 60 day activation period. This is to cover any remaining costs associated with the benefits you received from your Trivesta Membership. This cancellation fee will be equal to the remaining monthly amounts owed on your initial 60 day activation. (Example: If you cancel your membership after only two (2) weeks, you will be charged your SECOND MONTH Membership Fee). For information regarding an UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE of your existing Membership, see Section 3. Modifications to the Membership and Prices, below.
- Any outstanding balance owed to Trivesta for your use of the membership through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full.
c. If at the date of termination of the membership, there are any outstanding fees owed by you, you will be billed the remaining balance. Once that invoice has been paid in full, no additional charges will be billed.
d. We reserve the right to modify or terminate Trivesta’s services or your membership for any reason, without notice at any time.
e. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Trivesta may suspend or terminate your membership if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
To initiate a cancellation, email support@Trivesta.com or call 866-902-2111. Trivesta will respond with specific information regarding the cancellation process for your membership. Once cancellation is confirmed, services purchased through Trivesta will no longer be automatically renewed. If you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle, you will not be entitled to any prorated refunds for the remaining billing period and will be charged the appropriate cancellation fee.
Trivesta reserves the right to change or cancel your membership at any time. If any fraud is detected, we will suspend or cancel your account.
3. Modifications to the Membership and Prices
Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Trivesta. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Trivesta Site (trivesta.com) or through email communication from Trivesta.
Trivesta reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the membership (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Trivesta shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the membership.
Requested changes to a Membership that would either be an UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE from an existing membership to another membership (EXAMPLE: MDGo® ONLY to PROSPIO® ONLY OR Trivesta® Complete to MDGo® ONLY) will require that you pay a FULL MONTHS MEMBERSHIP FEE of the new membership level be paid along with your existing Monthly Membership Fee. (EXAMPLE: To downgrade from the Trivesta® Complete Membership to the MDGo® ONLY Membership would require that you pay your Trivesta Complete Monthly Membership Fee and ALSO the new MDGo® ONLY Membership Fee of $34.95.) This applies ONLY in the month in which you requested the UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE. Thereafter, your Monthly Membership Fee will be according to the Membership subscription you have chosen. This fee is required because all Membership levels provide annual benefits as outlined above in Section 2 (b) that cannot be altered, cancelled or transferred during the annual membership period.
YOU CANNOT DOWNGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP DURING THE INITIAL 60 DAY ACTIVATION PERIOD. YOU MAY UPGRADE AT ANYTIME.
Re-activation Fee: Re-activating a previously cancelled membership will require payment of a $99.95 Reactivation fee.
A $50 Change Fee is required in order to DOWNGRADE any existing membership to a new membership.
UPGRADING any membership to another membership will require payment of the FULL Activation Fee associated with the new membership.
Cancellation Fee: Existing Memberships MUST be enrolled, for a minimum of 60 days, in order to be eligible to change to a different membership. If a change is made prior to the 60 days, a cancellation fee of one (1) month for your existing membership will be assessed.